Shipping to Canada is free for orders of more than $100 CAD before tax. If you live outside of Canada or USA, please call us at (1-877-840-2616) to place an order : we will happily inform you of the taxes and shipping charges applicable to your location. Some conditions may apply. We will gladly inform you of applicable taxes and shipping fees according to your location. It is your duty to check whether conditions apply to your case. We do not cover import duties for sales outside of Canada. All Canadian orders are shipped through Purolator or Canada Post.
If the product you order is shown to be « in stock », it will be shipped within 2 or 3 business days. Should the shipping delay be longer, you will be notified.
Should your order be lost in transit, Chaussures Saute-Mouton must be notified within 90 days of the initial shipping date to initiate a claim to the carrier. Orders that are declared lost after this 90-days period will not be traceable and will not be credited.
Please note that the high volume of orders at some times of the year can result in a shipping delay of up to 5 business days. If your order is urgent, please get in touch with our customer service, who will gladly work with you to find a solution.
No returns will be accepted more than 10 days after delivery. Shipping for returns is the client’s responsibility :
- We can provide you with a prepaid return label via our carrier Purolator. In this case, $12 will be subtracted from your refund (Quebec/Ontario) and 40$ (Other provinces of Canada).
- You can also chose another carrier. In that case, please make sure to get a tracking number and ask for signature upon delivery, as Saute-Mouton is not responsible for lost returns.
Please contact us by phone (1-877-840-2616) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a return number.
To be eligible for a return, merchandise must meet these criteria :
- Not having been worn (please try on our boots on a clean, indoors surface);
- Include original box and tags;
- Include a proof of purchase (order confirmation email or receipt).
Returned items must be placed in their original box and then put in a bag with the shipping label on, so that we can reuse the box. A $10 repackaging fee will be added for improperly packaged boxes. Shipping fees paid by the client will not be refunded.
As soon as we receive the returned item and can assess its condition, a refund of the paid price (minus any shipping charges) will be issued to the same credit card used to pay.