Jacynthe Leather/Cow - Grip
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping in Canada on orders over 150$
Our Jacynthe boot were manufactured exclusively for Fourrures Grenier, always according to our high standards of quality and performance.
Shown here in black leather and black cow fur on the Bayem rotating grip sole, it will be perfect to keep your feet warm all winter long — in style. Entirely hand-crafted in Québec, Saute-Mouton boots are made with the best material available. While very versatile, these are mainly designed for city use.
- Waterproof leather and cow fur
- 100% woven wool lining
- Seams sealed with cement glue
- Insoles made of 100% woven wool, compressed foam and metallized membrane to reflect heat
- Thermoplastic-rubber outsoles made for winter
- YKK zipper
- Rustproof eyelets